Advances in technology are creating new business opportunities – and new business risks – at an unprecedented pace. Our cyber cover provides small to mid-sized clients with solutions to these new risks so they can fully embrace the opportunities technology offers them.
Cover is provided under three individual limits; Incident Response, Notification and Insurance Protection with the ability to re-deploy the insurance protection limit if required.
Our service is delivered through 3 stages of Cyber protection:
Stage 1 – Get ahead
Equipping clients with the tools they need:
– Our Data Safe portal provides advice and the latest information on evolving cyber risks.
– Access to our Knowledge Centre with over 500 compliance and risk management resources.
Stage 2 – Take control
Ensuring clients are staying up to speed:
– Use the Virtual CISO service to leverage unlimited advice from privacy and data security experts.
– Access to sample plans and procedures to help feel prepared if a cyber event does occur.
Stage 3 – Move Forward
Getting business back on the front foot:
– 24/7 breach reporting hotline: our team of experts are on hand 24 hours a day to help clients through a cyber event.
– Our app provides a quick and easy notification process enabling prompt breach reporting to our team of experts.
Jeffrey Norton - Senior Vice President
Shana Stodolski- Assistant Vice President
James Patterson - Vice President
Ryan Mimmo - Vice President
Christine Martin - Senior Underwriting Assistant
Elena Brandt - Underwriting Assistant