Our SME-focused team has been providing insurance solutions since 2015
Our seasoned underwriting team is supported by internal Legal, IP, financial, tax and healthcare expertise.
Working with our International affiliates, we can flexibly respond to transactions involving target companies where part of the operations are outside of the US.
- Focused on SME transactions where the transaction consideration is between $10M and $75M
- Limits offered can be up to 100% of the transaction consideration
- Typical premium rate on line ranges from 3.5-4.5%
- Minimum Retentions are typically the greater of $250-300K and 1% percent of the purchase price
- Historically Audited financials are required. However, in some cases, where a Quality of Earnings Report in respect of historical financial statements has been prepared by a recognized third party expert, this requirement may be waived.
- Our industry appetite is similar to that of Ambridge’s general R&W appetite